Thanks for wanting to set SearchScene as your default search engine! You're a star! The searches you make will help save lives!
To set SearchScene as your default search engine in Chrome, you will need to install our Chrome browser extension. Just follow these simple steps...
- First, visit this page...
- On the page above, click on the green flashing button marked "Add SearchScene to Chrome". You will then be redirected to the Chrome web store.
- You should now be on the Chrome web store page for the SearchScene browser extension. Click on the "Add to Chrome" button at the top right of the page.
- On the dialogue box that pops open, click on "Add extension".
- That's it! A dialogue box should pop open to tell you that SearchScene has been added to Chrome.
- The next time you open a new tab, restart your browser or click on your home button, it should load the SearchScene homepage. A dialogue box will pop open asking you if you want to keep your changes. Click on "Keep it" or "Keep changes".